Emceed by Kellie McElhaney, Adjunct Associate Professor, Institute for Business & Social Impact and Founding Director, Center for Equity, Gender, & Leadership
The pace will be fast. The ideas will fly. Join an extraordinary group of Berkeley Haas alumni who will, in five minutes or less, share ideas that challenge our assumptions. These speakers conclude the day with presentations that inspire, engage, and provoke conversations that matter.
This year’s line-up:
1. “The Rise of the Individual in the New World of Work“, Josh Bersin, EWMBA 88, Principal and Founder, Bersin by Deloitte
2. “An Attempt At On-Campus Interview Redemption: The 5 Most Profound Medical Technologies In Our Future“, Leslie Trigg, FTMBA 98, CEO, Outset Medical Inc.
3. “5 lessons and tales from Xbox, Zynga, YouTube and the Valley“, Manuel Bronstein FTMBA 03, Vice President, Product, YouTube
4. “Travel Off The Eaten Path“, Aashi Vel, FTMBA 13, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Traveling Spoon
5. “Can You Go Through the Wall?“, Kurt Huffman, FTMBA 08, Managing Partner, ChefStable LLC
6. “The Road Less Traveled: Working in Cannabis“, Caroline Yeh, EMBA 15, Product Development Manager, Bloom Farms
7. “50 Markets in 10 Months: LimeBike’s Impact“, Toby Sun, FTMBA 13, CEO & Co-Founder, LimeBike
8. “Objects In The Mirror Are Closer Than You Think: AI in the Enterprise“, Sangeeta Chakraborty, EWMBA 06, Chief Customer Officer, Ayasdi
9. “Leading Myself: A Surgeon at Haas (not what I expected)“, Dr. Wolfgang Stehr, M.D. & EMBA 16, Pediatric Surgeon, UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
10. “Liberating brilliance in the darkness of prison“, Mariette Fourmeaux du Sartel, FTMBA 08, Founder, Brilliance Inside